Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Price of Oil is up again!

picture courtesy of www.mrdowling.com


Price of oil is up 3 cents again making 91 Octane at NZ$1.89 per litre and over $2 for top grade gasoline!

So we can expect another price hike in everything now! And I also have to drive to Queenstown this Sunday to send my girl to her figure skating camp being held there!  Wonder how much that trip will cost me now...... It is roughly about 270 km away through windy mountain roads and I drive a Toyota Rav 4.   

Oh well... we just have to suffer the high price of oil!


2 comments:

JamyTan said...

Janet,
Our gasoline here is US$3.50 per gallon. Very expensive.
I do not want to think how much we are going to spend this summer holiday going to Maime, Newhemshpere and etc places for our holidays. Will think of that after we done our holiday :).

Kiwi Laksa said...

Since I bought our Rav 4 about 2 years ago, a full tank used to be between $60 - $70 at the most. Yesterday, it was over $90 as I was not on empty when I filled it up! We are off to Queenstown in the mountains for Jo-Ann's ice skating camp about 3 1/2 hours drive away after mass today......