Sunday, January 6, 2008

Miracle of Birth


Photo of Jun and Regor


In the past few years, a couple of friends of mine have been yearning to have babies after trying for a period of time. When I found out how much they want to have a baby, I decided to pray for them. I always tell God that if it is His will, then give them the babies they wanted.

My good friend Jun was trying to have a baby after a 10 year gap. She conceived after about half a year after I started praying for her. Baby Regor is now over 2 years old and is a lovely boy whom his parents adore!

A closed childhood, Betty got married in her late 30s and decided to try to get pregnant. She managed to get pregnant but unfortunately had a miscarriage shortly after I got the happy news. I started praying for her and after a lot of trying and continuous praying, I am happy to announce that Betty is expecting twins this month in her mid 40s! We were told that the chance of women conceiving at 45 years upwards is about 1 % and she is one of the 1 percenters! Praise God for rewarding those who are patient and perseveres!

2 comments:

JesieBlogJourney said...

Praise the Lord for His blessings.

JamyTan said...

Blessed are those whom God open the wombs.

The number of eggs that a woman has is determined when she's born. Each month during our mens. we lose an egg. So, the older you are , the less eggs you have.

I did not know that there are so many complications pertaining to child bearing until I took my class on baby and mother, pregnancy and child bearing etc...

I will post your guess post tomorrow.

Love
Jamy

Ps : Glad that you can get pic up.