Thursday, May 15, 2008

Gifts from GOD - see awesome video!

Most of us always take for granted of our normal body by finding all sorts of superficial imperfections which on the whole does not matter compared with people who are missing some parts of their body!  If you watch the following video, you will be awestruck with how these two Chinese dancers overcame their handicaps and performed such a fantastic and wonderful performance and it does give a new meaning to perseverance!

I was mesmerised while I watched how they substituted and make do despite missing a limb so much so that I do not even see anything lacking at how they danced.  At the same time, it strucked me of how God have blessed them with such gifts to make up for the missing limbs.

A big THANK YOU to my friend, Azlina, for sharing this video that I am more than happy to share with all of you.......
 
                                                   

1 comment:

mike39 said...

this is better than any dance competition shows , very inspirational routine , thanks