Saturday, July 16, 2016

You are always in my heart.....

You are always in my heart......

Years ago we met as students
Then one weekend we went with friends on a trip to the seaside
There you asked me to dance with you and we did so the whole night and only with each other

Next we met at another dance where you asked me to dance with you again
I was really happy but I had to tell you that we were distantly related....
Sad to say that freaked you out and we never saw each other again 

We pursue our tertiary studies and went our own ways
I heard you got married but that did not worked out

Over the years I have wondered what had happened to you
And if you were happy with your life....

My life went on and so did yours...

Then I found that you have suddenly returned to the Lord
I was so sad when I found out....
In fact I was overwhelmed with sadness
I never thought you meant so much to me until now...

I hope writing this would help me overcome my sadness and move on...

I only hope that maybe someday we will meet again in another world....

May your soul rest in peace and that you are now wrapped in the arms of GOD .....

No comments: