Monday, July 21, 2008

I brought a miracle to my friend!


I have been thinking of my friend who is in financial trouble and decided to visit her just now and I bought some baby clothes, diapers, baby food and some firelogs for heating.  When we showed up in her house with the firelogs, she was so touched and revealed to me that she did not know what to do as she was on her last 2 pieces of fire wood and less than 20 pieces of coal which was supposed to last her until the next pay out on Wednesday!  She just cannot believe that when she prayed to God for help for wood for her burner that God sent me with 2 boxes of firelogs for her.

It was really surreal because originally I did not plan to visit her this evening but decided to do so at the last minute.  She had a major accident a couple of years ago and has 6 slipped discs and cannot carry heavy loads so even if she could afford to buy the firelogs, she could not carry the box to her car or from her car to the log burner.  That was the main reason I decided to buy them for her and deliver them to her up to the log burner!  Low and behold, I did not know that my decision was the miracle God gave to her when she prayed for help (as we are still in the middle in winter)!  And I am telling you it feels really GREAT(!!!) to know that I brought a miracle to my friend!!!  PRAISE THE LORD!

No comments: