Friday, July 17, 2009

Another Miracle


I have been waiting anxiously for my kidney operation for a few months and it finally happened just this Monday.  I had a keyhole operation to remove a big stone (thought one consultant) or a big cyst(another's opinion) in my kidney.  Miraculously, during the operation, they found the cyst was outside the kidney and not inside as they originally thought!  So the operation was about an hour less.  I actually requested a lot of my friends to pray for me before the operation so I believe that had helped a lot.  The operation went smoothly and now I am on my way to recovery after a rough days the last 2 days.  Apparently people tell me the worst days are actually a few days after the surgery and not immediately after because it takes a few days for the aneasthetic to wear off and then your interiors wake up and struggles to catch up with the rest of your body!  I am now officially painfree for the last 24 hours and I hope it stays that way!

Praise God for taking good care of me during my surgery as everyone told me that the operation went smoothly except for the intubation which left me with a very sore throat.

No comments: